To submit a quote request via fax or e-mail, please provide all necessary information on your company letterhead, using the below checklist as a guideline. All submitted information is kept confidential. Quote requests are typically answered within 1-2 business days.
Quote / Estimate Checklist:
- Project name and/or location
- Contact information of person requesting the quote, including name and company, business address, telephone, e-mail
- Bendheim Sample Code # or detailed product description (an actual sample may be required)
- Sizes (W x H), indicating any out-of-square pieces
- Quantity per size
- Pattern direction, if applicable
- Safety requirements (non-safety annealed / tempered / laminated / tempered-and-laminated)
- Edge finish requirements (seamed, ground, polished, etc.)
- Other fabrication requirements, if any, i.e. shapes, cutouts, holes, notches, engraving (please include drawings if necessary)
- Approximate date the glass is required
To Fax your quote request, please send Attention to Estimating Department -
Fax # 1-973-471-4202
the Sample Code:
Bendheim glass samples, with few exceptions, are identified by a unique alpha-numeric code, i.e. BEND000, found on the sample label. Providing Bendheim the correct sample code is necessary to allow accurate identification of your glass for a quote. Due to the custom nature of specialty architectural glass, approximate order size and fabrication requirements are also necessary to generate as accurate an estimate as possible.